Facebook Messenger is the most efficient communication channel with a worldwide customer audience. This messenger is suitable for both customer support and the sale of goods and services. The main task of Facebook Messenger is to correspond with users who write on your page.
The integration of Umnico and Facebook Messenger allows you to track all inquiries from customers and receive messages from social network users from Facebook in the Umnico application. You won’t miss a single client again. All correspondence will be available in Umnico upon request. Data from all dialogues can be systematized and analyzed.
Given the global popularity of this social media, integration with Facebook Messenger is suitable for most companies in the retail and even corporate sector.
Umnico uses only the official data exchange mechanism to aggregate all messages from Facebook Messenger, so that not only texts but also media files can be exchanged with customers without delay.
To activate this integration, first log in to Facebook and have the rights of the page Owner or Administrator.
1. Go to “Settings — Integrations — Facebook Messenger”.
2. In the window that opens, click “Connect”. A tab with Facebook will open.
3. Next, in the query window, click “Change settings”.
4. If you have an Instagram business account linked to this account, the application will request access to it as well. Select and click “Next”.
5. In this window, you need to select the Facebook pages that the application will work with. Once you have made your selection, click “Next”.
6. In this window, what permissions to give the Umnico application. It is very important not to change anything, because this directly affects the integration functioning. Click “Done”.
7. Facebook integration stage setup is complete. Click “OK”.
8. After clicking “OK”, you will return back to Umnico to select the desired group and Facebook Messenger to which it will be linked. Select and click “Connect”.
9. After confirmation, the integration with Facebook Messenger of the selected Facebook group will appear in “Connected”. From now on, all the group’s messages will be sent to Umnico.
Watch the video tutorial on our YouTube channel, which explains how to enable integration with Facebook Messenger:
Should you have any issues connecting this integration, please contact Umnico support in the “Help — Chat with the operator” section. We will be glad to assist.