Before connecting this integration, you should first log in to Facebook and have the rights of the Owner or Administrator of the page.
1. In your Umnico account, go to “Settings — Integrations — Facebook Messenger”.
2. In the window that opens, click “Connect”, and a tab with Facebook will open.
3. Next, in the query window, click “Change settings”.
4. If your Instagram business account is linked to this account, the application will request access to it as well. Select and click “Next”.
5. In this window, select the Facebook pages with which the application will work. Once you selected, click “Next”.
6. In this window, you need to select the permissions you give the Umnico application. It is very important not to change anything, because this directly affects the integration functioning. Click “Done”.
7. Setting up the Facebook integration step is complete, click “OK”.
8. After clicking “OK” you will be returned back to Umnico, where you should select the desired group to which the messenger will be linked. Select and click Connect.
9. Once confirmed in “Connected”, the integration with the Messenger of the selected Facebook group will be displayed. From this point on, all group messages will be sent to Umnico.
Watch the video tutorial on our YouTube channel, explaining how to enable integration with Facebook Messenger:
After that, connect the amoCRM integration. To connect Facebook integration Messenger with amoCRM select “Settings — Integrations” in the left menu and click on amoCRM.
Click “Connect” in the window.
In the tab that opens, select amoCRM (to display amoCRM you should be authorized in amoCRM ) and click “Allow”.
Next, you will be transferred to Umnico to the integration settings page.
Funnel synchronization allows users to select a funnel in amoCRM and the status where deals s will be transferred. When a deal is sent to a specific funnel and to any next status after “Unsorted”, tags will be created in the deals indicating the integration channel through which the deal came, such as a message (message/comment).
If you need deals to be sent to the Unsorted, indicate “Send to Primary Funnel “Unsorted”. But in this case, neither the tags nor the work phone number will be added to the deal.
Reach out first — amoCRM offers the option to initiate a dialogue in WhatsApp /Telegram Personal (even if you haven’t had any correspondence with this user before) from the deal, provided that the integration is enabled. amoCRM interface allows you to reach out first only with WhatsApp /Telegram Personal.
Deal setup — you need to choose what to do when the client reapplies for an archived/closed deal. Create a new deal or send a message to the last closed deal.
After configuring the settings, click the “Save” button.
At this point, setting up the integration with amoCRM is complete.