With more than 2 billion active users, WhatsApp Business API is the most popular messaging app globally. The platform is extremely useful for companies for communication with clients on any stage of customer journey: brand discovery, purchase or post-purchase support. With Umnico, you can integrate WhatsApp Business API with the Bitrix24 CRM system. This way, you can process incoming messages, assign them to your team members, and send replies directly from Bitrix24.
Please note: before setting up the integration, ensure that you have all necessary WhatsApp Business API accounts connected in Umnico.
1. In the Bitrix24 interface, select “Applications — Market” in the left menu.
2. In the search bar, enter “Umnico”.
3. Click "Install" in the application description.
5. In the window that opens (Figure 1), enter the Umnico API token. To do this, go to the Umnico interface, select "Settings – API" and click "Copy token" (Figure 2). Paste it into the appropriate box in Bitrix24 and click "Save" (Figure 3).
6. After saving the API token, click the "Update connectors" button.
7. In the Bitrix24 left menu, select "Contact Center". If the section is not displayed in the menu, type "Contact Center" in the search bar.
8. The "Contact Center" displays all connected Umnico integrations as connectors. To connect, select the connector you want. In our instance, WhatsApp Business API integration.
9. In a pop-up menu, click "Connect" (Figure 1). Select the required "Open line" and "Responsible employees" (Figure 2). Click "Save". After clicking, the notification "Channel configured successfully" should appear. After that, the connected connector will be highlighted in light green (Figure 3).
10. The setup process is complete. From now on, all messages will be sent to "Open Lines" in Bitrix24. The other connectors are connected in the same way.
Please note: if you have added new integrations to Umnico platform, you should use the "Update connectors" feature in Umnico application settings. Without this, new connectors in the "Contact Center" will not be displayed.
Should you have any questions, contact us via "Help – Chat with the operator" section. We’ll be glad to help.
Learn more about using WhatsApp Business API with CRM in our blog.