1. In your Umnico personal account, select “Settings — Integrations — Telegram Bot”.
2. The connection window will open.
3. Next, go to Telegram and click on the search icon.
4. In the search box, type in @BotFather. The bot you have chosen should be official and there should be a white checkmark in front of it in a blue star. Select this bot.
5. Type in the newbot/command, and come up with a name for the future bot. The bot will check if the given name is free, and if it is free, it will ask you to re-enter the name of the bot with the name ending in _bot. For example, Bot _Umnico_telegram_bot. After that, the bot will send you a message with an API token for connection. Copy it and return to Umnico.
6. Insert the token and click “Connect Telegram”.
7. After clicking “Connect” in “Connected”, the integration with Telegram will show up.
After that connect the amoCRM integration. To connect Telegram Bot integration with amoCRM select “Settings — Integrations” in the left menu and click on amoCRM.
In the window, click “Connect”.
In the tab that opens, select amoCRM (to display amoCRM you should be authorized in amoCRM ) and click “Allow”.
Next, you will be transferred to Umnico to the integration settings page.
Funnel synchronization allows users to select a funnel in amoCRM and the status where deals will be transferred. When a deal is sent to a specific funnel and to any next status after “Unsorted”, tags will be created in the deals indicating the integration channel through which the deal came, such as a message (message/comment).
If you need deals to be sent to the Unsorted, indicate “Send to Primary Funnel “Unsorted”. But in this case, neither the tags nor the work phone number will be added to the deal.
Reach out first — amoCRM offers the option to initiate a dialogue in WhatsApp /Telegram Personal (even if you haven’t had any correspondence with this user before) from the deal, provided that the integration is enabled. amoCRM interface allows you to reach out first only with WhatsApp /Telegram Personal.
Deal setup — you need to choose what to do when the client reapplies for an archived/closed deal. Create a new deal or send a message to the last closed deal.
After configuring the settings, click the “Save” button.
At this point, setting up the integration with amoCRM is complete.