1. To receive the keys and the integration works, your account should be connected to the “Advanced” or “Maximum” Avito tariff.
2. Check in advance whether API keys are available on your account. To do this, go to “Profile — API” in Avito.
2.1 If there are no keys, you should make an API key request. To do this, send an email to email@example.com in a free form. You will receive the answer from Avito within 1-2 working days.
1. In your Umnico account, go to “Settings — Integrations — Avito”
2. You should enter data in the Client_ID and Client_Secret boxes of the same name and click “Connect”.
3. Everything is ready. A connected Avito account will appear in the integrations, and from now on all messages sent for your products will be displayed in Umnico.
After that connect the amoCRM integration. To connect Avito integration with amoCRM, select “Settings — Integrations” in the left menu and click on amoCRM.
Click “Connect” in the window.
In the tab that opens, select amoCRM (to display amoCRM you should be authorized in amoCRM ) and click “Allow”.
Next, you will be transferred to Umnico to the integration settings page.
Funnel synchronization allows users to select a funnel in amoCRM and the status where deals will be transferred. When a deal is sent to a specific funnel and to any next status after “Unsorted”, tags will be created in the deals indicating the integration channel through which the deal came, such as a message (message/comment).
If you need deals to be sent to the Unsorted, indicate “Send to Primary Funnel “Unsorted”. But in this case, neither the tags nor the work phone number will be added to the deal.
Reach out first — amoCRM offers the option to initiate a dialogue in WhatsApp /Telegram Personal (even if you haven’t had any correspondence with this user before) from the deal, provided that the integration is enabled. amoCRM interface allows you to reach out first only with WhatsApp /Telegram Personal.
Deal setup — you need to choose what to do when the client reapplies for an archived/closed deal. Create a new deal or send a message to the last closed deal.
After configuring the settings, click the “Save” button.
At this point, setting up the integration with amoCRM is complete.