Instagram is an effective channel for products and services. Moreover, you can also organize user support there. The key advantage of this communication channel is the option to respond to direct messages, work with comments under profile posts, and use other ways of interacting with customers.
Integration with Instagram allows you to capture all requests, receive messages and comments on posts from customers and users who write on Instagram, in Umnico application in the same way as you receive messages in a messenger or social media client. You will no longer lose any more clients, and all communication with him will be available on demand. Moreover, the dialogues data can be systematized and analyzed.
Integration with Instagram is suitable for most companies. The most active users of this business messenger are medium and small businesses, clothing stores, beauty salons, online stores and others.
Umnico uses a formal and reliable integration mechanism to aggregate all messages from Instagram, so you can exchange not only text messages with your client and comments, but also multimedia without any delays.
1. Check your Instagram account status. The account must be converted to professional status. Changing the account type is available through “Settings — Account — Change account type — Switch to a professional account”, while you need to link your account with Facebook.
2. In the Instagram application settings, access to account messages should be enabled. This is available through “Settings — Privacy — Messages — Cross-service tools section — Allow access to messages”. If this setting is not displayed, check the account status according to item 1.
3. The integration must be connected by an employee with access to Facebook Manager with a status not lower than the owner. The Instagram account must be confirmed in Facebook Manager.
1. Go to “Settings — Integrations — Instagram Official Direct + Comments”.
2. In the window that opens, click “Connect”. Previously, familiarize yourself with the necessary settings and the API specifics from Facebook.
3. You should be logged into the Facebook account where you are the Page Owner. Enter the data and click “Login”. If you are already logged into Facebook, click “Continue as ...”
4. In this window, select Instagram business accounts that you want to connect to Umnico. Click “Next”.
5. In this window, select which pages you want to use for integration with Umnico. Select and click “Next”.
6. In this window, select permissions given to the Umnico application; for the effective functioning, you should allow all the permissions. Enable access and click “Next”.
7. Setting up the Facebook integration step is complete. Click “OK”.
8. After clicking “OK” you will be returned back to Umnico, where you need to select the desired group to which Instagram account is linked. Select and click “Connect”.
9. Everything is ready. A connected account will appear in the integrations, and from now on, all messages and comments will go to Umnico.
After that, connect the amoCRM integration. To connect the Instagram Official API integration with amoCRM, select “Settings — Integrations” in the left menu and click on amoCRM.
In the window, click “Connect”.
In the tab that opens, select amoCRM (to display amoCRM you should be authorized in amoCRM) and click “Allow”.
Next, you will be transferred to Umnico to the page with integration settings.
Funnel synchronization allows the selection of a funnel in amoCRM and the status where transactions will be transferred. When a deal is sent to a specific funnel and to any next status after “Unsorted”, tags will be created in the deals indicating the integration channel through which the deal came, the type of message (message/comment).
If you want deals to be sent to the “Unsorted”, select “Send to „Unsorted“ of the Primary Funnel”. But in this case, neither the tags nor the work phone number will be added to the deal.
Reach out first — amoCRM has the ability to initiate a WhatsApp/Telegram Personal conversation (even if you haven’t had any correspondence with this user before) from a deal, as long as the integration is connected. The amoCRM interface only allows you to write first with WhatsApp/Telegram Personal.
Deal setup — you need to choose what to do when the client reapplies for an archived/closed deal. Create a new deal or send a message to the last closed deal.
After setting the settings, click the “Save” button.
This is the end of the integration setup with amoCRM.