Facebook is the most popular social media platform globally, which is one of the many reasons that make it an effective channel for brands for customer communication. With Umnico integration of Facebook comments with Bitrix24 you can collect comments, distribute them among employees and respond to them directly from the CRM system.
Please note: before setting up the integration, ensure that you have all necessary Facebook accounts connected in Umnico.
1. In the Bitrix24 interface, select “Applications — Market” in the left menu.
2. In the search bar, enter “Umnico”.
3. Click “Install” in the application description.
5. In the window that opens (Fig. 1), enter the Umnico API token. To do this, go to the Umnico interface, select “Settings — API” and click “Copy token” (Fig. 2). Paste it into the appropriate box in Bitrix24 and click “Save” (Fig. 3).
6. After saving the API token, click the “Update connectors” button.
7. In the Bitrix24 left menu, select “Contact Center”. If the section is not displayed in the menu, enter “Contact Center” in the search bar.
8. The “Contact Center” displays all connected Umnico integrations as connectors. To connect, select the connector you want. An example is provided for Facebook Messenger integration.
9. In a pop-up menu, click “Connect” (Fig. 1). Select the required “Open line” and “Responsible employees” (Fig. 2). Click “Save”. After clicking, the notification “Channel configured successfully” should appear. After that, the connected connector will be highlighted in light green (Fig. 3).
10. The setup process is complete. From now on, all messages will be sent to “Open Lines” in Bitrix24. The other connectors are connected in the same way.
Please note: if you have added new integrations to Umnico platform, you should use the “Update connectors” feature in Umnico application settings. Without this, new connectors in the “Contact Center” will not be displayed.
Should you have any questions, contact us via “Help — Chat with the operator” section. We’ll be glad to help.
Learn more on how to build a personal brand on social media in our guide.