Before connecting this integration, you should first log in to Facebook and have the rights of the Owner or Administrator of the page.
1. In your personal Umnico account, select “Settings — Integrations — Facebook Comments”.
2. In the connection window that opens, click “Connect”, and a tab with Facebook will open.
3. Next, in the query window, click “Change settings”.
4. If your Instagram business account is linked to this account, the application will request access to it as well. Select and click “Next”.
5. In this window, you need to select the Facebook pages with which the application will work. Once you select, click “Next”.
6. In this window, select what permissions you want to give to Umnico. It is very important not to change anything, because this directly affects the integration functioning. Click " Done".
7. Facebook integration setting up is complete, click “OK”.
8. After clicking “OK” you will return to Umnico, where you need to select the desired group. Select and click “Connect”.
9. After confirmation in “Connected” the integration with the selected Facebook group will be displayed. From now on all comments and messages of the group will be sent to Umnico.
Sometimes it may happen that some posts don’t reach Umnico. Please note that our integration is official, and in this regard, there are restrictions from Facebook, namely, comments under advertising posts will not be delivered to the system. Our company is in the process of negotiations on the possibility of correcting this issue. In cases where this is a regular post and it was not delivered to Umnico, you need to log into your Facebook account and select “Settings”.
In the left menu at the very bottom, select “Business Integrations”.
In the tab that opens, carefully read all the integrations, because each of them slows down the work with Umnico. We recommend that you opt out of other integrations for accurate and stable functioning.
Should you still have questions, watch the video tutorial on our YouTube channel, explaining how to connect a Facebook group:
After that connect the amoCRM integration. To connect the integration of Facebook Comments with amoCRM, select “Settings — Integrations” in the left menu and click on amoCRM.
Click “Connect” in the window.
In the tab that opens, select amoCRM (to display amoCRM you should be authorized in amoCRM) and click “Allow”.
Next, you will be transferred to the integration settings page on Umnico.
Funnel synchronization allows users to select a funnel in amoCRM and the status where deals will be transferred. When a deal is sent to a specific funnel and to any next status after “Unsorted”, tags will be created in the deals indicating the integration channel through which the deal came, such as a message (message/comment).
If you need deals to be sent to the Unsorted, indicate “Send to Primary Funnel “Unsorted”. But in this case, neither the tags nor the work phone number will be added to the deal.
Reach out first — amoCRM offers the option to initiate a dialogue in WhatsApp /Telegram Personal (even if you haven’t had any correspondence with this user before) from the deal, provided that the integration is enabled. amoCRM interface allows you to reach out first only with WhatsApp /Telegram Personal.
Deal setup — you need to choose what to do when the client reapplies for an archived/closed deal. Create a new deal or send a message to the last closed deal.
After configuring the settings, click the “Save” button.
At this point, setting up the integration with amoCRM is complete.