Discord is a relatively new but already recognized channel for customer communication and customer support. The advantage of this communication channel is to correspond with users who write to your connected page.
Discord integration allows you to track all customer inquiries and aggregate messages in Umnico. All dialogues with Discord users will be available in Umnico in a systematic way, including the correspondence history.
Umnico uses an official and reliable integration mechanism to aggregate messages from Discord, so you can exchange not only text messages with the client, but also files without delay.
1. In Umnico go to “Settings — Integrations — Discord”.
2. In the window that opens, in the “Connection” tab, click on the link “Developer Portal”.
3. After that, create a new application. Click on the “New Application” button.
4. Next, enter any free application name. After that, click the “Create” button.
5. After creating the application, find the Public Key (Access Key), copy it, return to Umnico and paste it into the first field.
6. Next, in the Discord portal, go to the Bot section, click Reset Token, copy the token.
7. Paste it into the second field in Umnico. After that, click on the “Connect” button.
This is the end of the integration setup. From now on, all messages sent by Discord to the bot will go to Umnico.
Should you have any issues connecting this integration, please contact Umnico support in the “Help — Support Chat” section. We will be glad to assist.