1. In your Umnico account, go to “Settings — Integrations — Discord”
2. In the window that opens, in the “Connection” tab, click on the “Developer Portal” link.
3. After that, you should create a new application. Click on the “New Application” button.
4. Next, enter any free application name. After that, click the “Create” button.
5. After creating the application, find the Public Key (Access Key), copy it, return to Umnico and paste it into the first box.
6. Next, in the Discord portal, you need to go to the Bot section, click Reset Token, copy the token.
7. Paste it in the second box in Umnico. After that, click on the “Connect” button.
From this point, the integration setup is completed. From now on, all messages sent by Discord to the bot will go to Umnico.
After that, connect the amoCRM integration. To connect the integration of Discord with amoCRM, select “Settings — Integrations” in the left menu and click on amoCRM.
Click “Connect” in the window.
In the tab that opens, select amoCRM (to display amoCRM you should be authorized in amoCRM) and click “Allow”.
Next, you will be transferred to Umnico integration settings page.
Funnel synchronization allows users to select a funnel in amoCRM and the status where deals will be transferred. When a deal is sent to a specific funnel and to any next status after “Unsorted”, tags will be created in the deals indicating the integration channel through which the deal came, such as a message (message/comment).
If you need deals to be sent to the Unsorted, indicate “Send to Primary Funnel “Unsorted”. But in this case, neither the tags nor the work phone number will be added to the deal.
Reach out first — amoCRM offers the option to initiate a dialogue in WhatsApp/Telegram Personal (even if you haven’t had any correspondence with this user before) from the deal, provided that the integration is enabled. amoCRM interface allows you to reach out first only with WhatsApp /Telegram Personal.
Deal setup — you need to choose what to do when the client reapplies for an archived/closed deal. Create a new deal or send a message to the last closed deal.
After configuring the settings, click the “Save” button.
At this point, setting up the integration with amoCRM is complete.